Social Services Assistant
Job Number: 010526
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Cypress Village in Jacksonville, FL!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Healthe, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Social Services Assistant
Job Number: 010526
Job Type: Full Time
Location: 4600 Middleton Park Circle East Jacksonville, FL 32224
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/cypress-village.aspx
Contact: Michele Whetstone
Fax: (904) 223-6186
Key responsibilities include:
* Having daily interface with residents, families, and professional agencies
* Working closely with the Marketing Department to assist with new resident Medicaid eligibilty
* Responsible for assisting the Director, Social Services/Consultant in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of the social service programs of the community.
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor
We seek the following qualifications:
* Must have experience in Long Term Care setting and experience working with Seniors
* Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/ Psychology
* Must have flexibility with schedule
* Strong oral and written communication skills; cheerful, enthusiastic, tactful, outgoing, well-organized personality; ability to cope with interruptions and, at times, a stressful environment.
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume and salary history to Michele Whetstone at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (904) 223-6186.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
coordinator, health, health care, healthcare, social work, social services, human services, assisted living, long term care, skilled nursing facility, senior living, ccrc, Jacksonville,FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 6 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...