Dubuque Nursing and Rehab Center is now hiring a Social Services Coordinator to join our team. This full-time position offers competitivey pay and benefits package.
New anniversary bonus program in place. Employees can earn $250 - $1500 per year based on their years of service and full or part-time status! A full-time social services coordinator is eligible for a $500 anniversary bonus on their one year anniversary!
Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Develop policies and procedures to provide social services to residents in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Interview, assess and develop individualized plans to meet residents’ needs.
- Assess the facility’s social service program and make recommendations to the administrator.
Position reports to: Administrator
- Bachelors' Degree in Social Work or in a Human Services Field, including but not limited to Sociology, Special Education, Rehabilitation, Counseling or Psychology.
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations governing long-term care.
- Demonstrated competence in working with elderly in long-term care setting.
- High level of literacy in spoken and written English.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Complete assignments timely, completely and accurately.
Full-time Benefits (30+ hours/week):
* Health Insurance (3 Plan Options)
* Dental & Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Short & Long-Term Disability
* Matching Retirement Plan (Immediately Vested)
* Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Generous Anniversary Bonus
* Birthday T-Shirt Program
Care Initiatives - 2 years ago