Dachis Group, a leading Social Performance Software Company providing SaaS and strategic solutions across all digital engagement platforms, is seeking a experienced Strategist.
This role is well suited for a person with wide-ranging strategy experience, especially developing solutions leveraging social, mobile and emerging media supported by qualitative and quantitative data. We are looking for someone with a strong ability to draw deep insights and then turn those insights into actionable social strategies impacting a client’s business, marketing and social operations. Additionally, experience in client-side training and education programs and/or account planning is an added bonus.
Through experience you will have honed the ability to identify client business objectives and challenges, and solve for their needs. You will develop and share plans, briefs, training materials among other deliverables diving into research – both qualitative and quantitative – to guide the development of ideas and strategies. In addition you have a background in planning, tactical prioritization and ROI analysis to ensure the client has a sound business case for software adoption and project investment. Your presentation and speaking skills as well as your ability to forge strong relationships with team members and clients will be a key factor in your ability to succeed.
This is a highly collaborative role working with client stakeholders - VPs and C-Suite, and internal Dachis Group teams across Creative, Product, Engagement, Project Management and Business Development.
You will be a member of the Solutions team, leading complex strategic engagements and ensuring the quality of delivery of major social strategies for clients.
- Craft strong social strategy stories based on sound qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Lead client strategy definition the most appropriate solutions for their business with a variety of stakeholders, including C-level executives and mid-level management.
- Oversee delivery of strategic engagements to ensure high quality is maintained
- Play a lead role in the business development process, ensuring we have the most appropriate process and scope
-Work collaboratively across a variety of internal teams, clearly communicating direction and requirements to deliver social marketing strategies, playbooks and roadmap
- 4+ years experience, social experience required
- Experience developing unique strategies and building upon current client strategies within the arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Demonstrates a core understanding of brand planning, communication and CRM strategic planning
- Proven ability to foster team collaboration across client and internal functional departments
- Proven understanding of how to achieve behavioral changes with target audience
- Bachelors' degree required
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.
Dachis Group - 2 years ago