Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading customers in their transformation to become social enterprises. Social enterprises are able to connect with customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services give customers the tools to create a true social front office and revolutionize the way they sell, service, market, collaborate, work, and innovate. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.5B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
The Marketing Cloud is not only about technology, it's about changing the customer experience—making it personal, and really relevant, fast. The Marketing Cloud unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6. In line with explosive growth we are looking for a Social Architect to join this journey and make a meaningful impact in helping Clients get connected to their customers in a whole new way.
- Work closely with sales as social domain expert, assisting in the identification of business needs and definition of Marketing Cloud based social solutions (technology, process and social strategy / best practices)
- Act as a thought leader to our customers on practical social strategy and assist in defining a roadmap for creating clear business value from social and Marketing Cloud implementation
- Contribute to and lead customer engagements as most experienced domain expert responsible for defining the end to end solution including technology, process and people aspects of the solution
- Create and lead executive workshops and meetings
- Establish trusted advisor relationship with key customers, partners and Marketing Cloud stakeholders
- Capture key social media insights, trends, and learnings from work with Marketing Cloud customers, prospects and community to refine best practices and adoption strategies for social enterprises
- Based on the prospect’s business issues, be able to help guide them on what an effective social media strategy could be for them, and align core Radian6 technical capabilities to that strategy
- Travel up to 50% based on customer needs.
- 5 - 8 years of work relevant work experience in social media in-industry or in a consulting capacity. Experience developing and executing strategic plans;
- Deep, demonstrable social subject matter expertise and thought leadership (blog, white papers, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Demonstrated success selling complex solutions to F2000 clients; and
- Demonstrated success delivering professional services to 2000 clients.
- Confident thought leader and communicator
- Significant brand, agency or consulting experience
- Ability to manage programs with multiple components, and align internal and external resources to achieve results
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Intensity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communications, including blog posts, ebooks, and presentations
- Strong commitment to customer success and quality in all aspects of work.
Within the Marketing Cloud, we want to help our customers understand not just social media listening, but how social media can help achieve bottom-line objectives. We’re growing our Social Strategy team to help us learn from, inform and engage with our customers, better understand their business challenges, and create processes and materials to help them succeed.
Radian6 - 2 years ago