Social Worker II coordinates all systems and services required to provide patients and families social support and coordinates the discharge plan to assure quality, cost-effective care and efficient utilization of resources across the healthcare continuum. Patient served include neonate through adult-geriatric.
• Participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care and education
• Performs counseling to patients and families for social related issues
• Coordinates patient discharge
• Performs crisis management
Education & Experience:
• the candidate must have a masters degree in social work,
two years of social work experience in a hospital setting or social agency required
• Current license in social work in the State of Maryland required.
University of Maryland Charles Regional Medical Center is a regional, not-for-profit, integrated health system serving Charles County and...