Requires a bachelor’s degree in social work, a current ND social work license, and two years of professional social work experience in a human service setting; OR a master’s degree in social work and a current ND social work license.
Social Worker II Underfill
If no qualified applicants are found, we will consider underfilling as a Social Worker II with a minimum starting salary of $3637 per month. Requires a bachelor’s degree in social work, a current ND social work license, and one year of professional social work experience in a human service setting.
Social Worker I Underfill
If no qualified applicants are found, we will consider underfilling as a Social Worker I with a minimum starting salary of $3346 per month. Requires a bachelor’s degree in social work and a current ND social work license.
Individuals may be required to work non-traditional hours. This position requires the ability to visit clients in their own homes and some transportation of clients. A valid North Dakota license is required and the employee must have his/her own automobile and adequate insurance. Application Procedures:
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Debra Trytten, Supervisor
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950.
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: email@example.com
Employing Unit: Stark County Social Service Board
Telephone Number: 701-456‑7675
TTY Number: ND Relay Service 1-800-366-6888 (text); 1-800-366-6889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide Foster Care Case Management Services, specifically: 1) Work with children and families in the Foster Care Program; 2) Provide case management documentation and appropriate activity records; 3) Provide crisis intervention as needed to maintain family stability; 4) Function as a family services unit team member.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.