This person is responsible to provide casework services from admission to discharge for residents. This includes assessing psycho-social needs, care planning, counseling and discharge. This person works closely with residents, their families and staff to meet the needs of the resident. This position may include conducting training and leading resident, staff, family or community groups. Responsible to maintain regulatory compliance with Federal & State laws related to Social Services.
- Licensed Social Worker.
- Proficient in social work processes.
- Knowledge of gerontology and an understanding of the needs of the elderly.
- Knowledge of community resources available to the elderly.
- Ability to work independently to organize work and to follow through on assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Presbyterian Homes & Services, based in Roseville, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high...