Job Title: Software Application Developer Mid Level
Job Category: Software Applications Engineer
Development of a mission-critical SOA application utilizing the state-of-the-art .NET technologies/products (e.g., AppFabric, BizTalk) and Agile development for a DoD customer.
The candidate will have a strong academic record in computer science or a related major and possess a strong problem solving skill and the ability to learn new technologies quickly. The candidate will work in an Agile development team as a developer, and will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle to develop an n-tier, Web-based .NET application that can run in cloud computing infrastructure. Specific responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Participate in gathering and analyzing user requirements
- Participate in detailed object-oriented analysis and design
- Develop code in accordance with the design
- Write unit test cases for inclusion in Continuous Integration
- Participate in resolving technical issues that may arise during development
Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
Located in San Diego, CA
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related major
Experience developing Web-based applications using C#, HTML, and ASP.NET
- Experience with XML and RoboHelp, XML Spy, StyleVision, ArborText, HTML Splitter and/ or similar tools
- 5 years of development experience outside academic environment
Experience with Visual Studio Development SuiteIDE, TFS, Test Manager, etc.
Experience with Agile development, especially Scrum
Experience developing Web-based applications using VB.NET
Experience designing/developing user interfaces
Experience with Telerik, Infragistics, Obout or similar products
Experience with jQuery
Apex Systems Inc - 18 months ago
Apex Systems is an IT staffing and services firm. We specialize in providing IT professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct...