Alcatel-Lucent’s IP Routing & Transport – OMS Group is seeking a highly motivated and talented software developer to join a highly dynamic team of software professionals. The team is responsible for the design and development of the Network Management applications to manage Alcatel-Lucent’s Photonic and Electrical network elements.
Some of the challenging and exciting day to day responsibilities will include:
• Designing & developing new Network Management features and enhancements.
• Enhance existing Network Management features to support new network element devices/equipment.
• Work in an agile team based environment.
• Interact and collaborate with developers & testers across multi-locations/teams.
• Participate in cross product solutions and interfaces to other products.
• At least 5 years of programming experience in Java
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Excellent object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
• Strong analytical skills and an out-of-the box thinker
• Self-motivated, accountable, and having a sense of ownership; take pride in what you code
• Be a team player with high energy
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Results-oriented and with strong customer focus
• Familiarity with Spring Framework, XML, JDBC, ORACLE SQL
• Working knowledge of Eclipse, Jira, Jira Agile, Git, Maven
• Knowledge of Element and Network Level Management Systems applications.
• Knowledge of ALU Optical Transport network elements and G.709 Optical Transport Hierarchy standards is a definite plus
Hartwellglobal - 10 months ago