Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree plus 2 years of web development experience.
• Experience with Linux/Unix scripting languages such as C/C++,PERL, Shell, BASH, etc.
• Good Experience with Web Services.
• Experience with IIS/Apache server.
• Experience with those major RDBMS system such as Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL.
• Comfortable functioning in both Unix and Windows.
• Experience with the following: NAnt, Visual Studio/Eclipse, AJAX, unit testing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have creative ideas and willing to learn.
• Collaborate with application developers, business owners to ensure the creation of production-
quality designs and implementations.
• Familiar version controls tools SVN, Mercurial Hg.
• Experience in full life cycle of software development - requirements analysis, design,
development, testing, and implementation.
• Experience with C/C++ Programming with Qt framework.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY Contract to Hire position
The ideal candidate will develop and maintain Corporate IP Database, IP Delivery, Tapeout Notification, Project Registry, Dragonfly Manager, ZigBee device automation, ZigBee Cloud Service or other engineering automation Applications to improve business process and increase engineers' efficiencies and productivities.
• Will work in a highly dynamic design support environment, must be able to meet with business
clients to help drive the analysis and design of software systems.
• Develop software tools - standalone or integrated with other existing Web application tools.
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...