Since its founding in 1994, EMS has established a reputation for delivering superior and dependable solutions and providing unprecedented levels of customer service and support keeping our customers on the leading edge.
An award winning company, EMS has been recognized by Inc . magazine's Inc. 5000 for the past seven years as one of the fastest growing private companies in America. The company enjoys a similar distinction on the Philadelphia 100 and Deloitte's Fast 50 lists.
Education Management Solutions, ranked 18 th in the Philadelphia Business Journal Top 25 Technology Employers in 2012, and 7 th for Software Developer companies. The Exton company with 83 employees develops software to efficiently run clinical training centers and assess learner performance skills, and also provides audio-visual tools to record training sessions.
We are currently seeking a Software Applications Trainer:
- Quickly become proficient with proprietary software
- Identify customer immediate training needs.
- Plan, develop, and provide on-site training using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom, demonstration and hands-on training for new clients.
- Conduct pre-training implementation sessions with client remotely or on-site to facilitate a smooth transition from training to first use.
- Conduct remote, pre-training software testing as required.
- Use active training techniques to engage attendees and maximize knowledge and skill retention.
- Select or develop advanced teaching aids, such as handbooks, demonstration models, visual aids, and tutorials.
- Effectively manage a class of 6 or more students including exercises.
- Deliver refresher and advanced training for existing clients either on-site, telephone or remotely using webinar presentations.
- Adapt to and modify training curriculum as required.
- Deliver on-going training for internal EMS staff.
- Assist with software release and version testing.
- Publish and ship training materials as required.
- Document training outcomes.
- Exercise client confidentiality
- Performs other duties as required
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Trouble shoot technical issues at client sites
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles along with knowledge of adult learning
- Ability to analyze training needs and accordingly design training materials
- Ability to motivate learners and establish credibility
- Strong verbal and written skills are required
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a dynamic technology environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to travel (50-75%) is required
- Ability to research, diagnose and solve problems
- Computer competence and the ability to use media effectively
- Customer service orientation and commitment to quality
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and systematic problem solving skills
Please send resume and salary requirements to:
- College degree required
- Minimum 2 years of software training experience
- Prior experience with operating a Clinical Skills Training or Simulation Center is extremely desirable
- Experience with Microsoft server products, including SQL Server, active directory, networks, firewalls and diagnostic tools, a plus