Responsible for the leading design and development activities associated Aderant’s world class Legal software solutions. The Architect oversees technical architecture and design of enterprise-class software systems and web applications that scale from very small law firms to very large organizations. Works with various product developers, product managers and other application experts to create software solutions that contain the required features and modifications. Possesses strong team and individual as well as mentoring abilities. Effective at communicating complex ideas and tasks to developers and other team members. Operates under moderate supervision.
- Continuous research and learning of new technologies in applicable development areas
- Determine optimal technologies and code structure for development projects
- Collaborates with various product teams to ensure that consistent platforms and technologies and presentations are being used across all solutions
- Collaborate with management and project stakeholders, both in progress notifications and decision driving
- In depth experience with modern Web development technologies, including expert knowledge of
- Web design patterns including MVC, MVVM
- Microsoft web technologies including ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC
- Web security
- Extensive software development experience, including expert knowledge of
- Programming language fundamentals of C++, C#
- Visual Studio.Net development technologies, including WPF and WCF
- Database schema and design, including SQL stored procedures and optimization
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring qualities
ADERANT can't keep track of your lawyer, but it can keep track of your legal bills. The company provides software and services for law...