Aequitas Capital, with nearly $500 million in assets under management, is a credit-focused investment management firm that builds income-producing alternative investment solutions for institutional and high net worth clients. With our lending and fund management platform, we focus on high yielding strategies within education, healthcare and private credit.
CarePayment provides flexible healthcare finance solutions that improve financial performance for healthcare providers, increase patient satisfaction and loyalty, and are fully compliant with applicable state and federal consumer credit laws. CarePayment's 0.0% APR payment plan, issued by WebBank of Salt Lake City, UT, requires no application, has no impact on credit score, and enables patients to pay for healthcare services over an extended period of time, while providing healthcare providers with immediate funding for patient-pay receivables. The people at CarePayment are a team of dedicated professionals who know healthcare, and who care. Experienced in many facets of the industry, each individual contributes talents and skills that complement and support the team. We run like a business. We make work fun. And we care like family.
This position is responsible for ongoing design, development and technical leadership of the CarePayment software suite. This individual determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. This individual must be forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency. Successful candidates must be able to work independently as well as be a team player in our agile environment.
- Technical analysis, design, and architecture of systems, applications, processes, and components
- Develop technical requirements documents based on business requirements
- Ongoing development of CarePayment software suite
- Assist EducationPlus development team as needed
- .NET, C# software development
- SQL Server database design and development
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 10+ years of progressive experience .NET programming
- 10+ years of progressive experience C# programming
- 10+ years of experience with SQL Server database design and development
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proficiency with unit -testing techniques
- Considerable knowledge of SQL Server database design and development
- Experience with technical analysis, design, and architecture of systems, applications, processes, and components
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Aequitas Capital offers a competitive base salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, life and disability benefits, as well as an employer-match 401(k) plan.
Established in 1993, Aequitas Capital Management is an alternative investment firm providing private equity and commercial finance products...