The Software Architect creates the frameworks, tools and platform components for use in applications and enforces and mentors developers on patterns and practices. The position requires the architect to have top notch skills in object-oriented-design and .NET.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Can be substituted by equivalent related work experience (4+ years)
2. Nine 5-10 years of professional programming experience.
3. Serves as the point person for solving difficult technical issues and designing complex systems – e.g., Performance and Security.
4. Provides clear guidelines and reliable tools and framework/platform to enable software developers to write quality software with strong feature sets.
5. Works closely with Project Management, Senior Developers and Team Leads to ensure that the frameworks and design patterns satisfy product requirements and developer needs.
6. Defines patterns and practices for application development and plays a key role in determining strategy for long-term technological investments.
7. Coaches team members by example. Mentors them in areas such as design, development estimation, planning, execution, organization, reporting, etc.
8. Develops training materials and champions training of systems coded for knowledge and growth of co-workers.
9. Interacts and communicates with all levels of the organization in a troubleshooting and problem solving capacity.
10.Performs architectural code reviews for projects.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided our growth into one of the nation’s leading home health and hospice care organizations. With Amedisys, you’ll be part of a culture focused on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation, care empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
The health care industry is changing; at Amedisys we’re developing a new model of care that not only reduces preventable hospital readmissions and saves money, but provides convenience, compassion and customized service for every patient. We believe we can do that by focusing on quality care, improving technology and efficiency, and hiring employees who care not just with their hands and head, but also with their heart.
Our people are our business; Amedisys invests in you throughout your career with industry-leading educational benefits, including free clinical continuing education and tuition assistance. And our career ladders program lets you map out your professional development and advancement opportunities, helping you build a career, not just a job.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
The decision to join the Amedisys team is a decision that is rewarded on a daily basis by the difference we make in the lives of our patients and their families.
- 401 (K) plan with employer-matching contribution available for all employees
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to full and part-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Amedisys, Inc. - 20 months ago
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...