Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Cerner's Discern® solutions arm caregivers with the specific information they need to impact decision making in real time, safeguarding patients and contributing to optimal outcomes. Our solutions' interactive capabilities enable clinicians to enhance patient safety with highlighted key information at the right time. Clinicians remain on top of the latest developments and vital information to meet patient needs.
The Software Architect ensures design reviews and code reviews are completed. They have a thorough understanding of requirements and a deep understanding of software engineering domains. The Software Architect may code complex areas and ensures follow-up is completed on action items for technical design reviews. The Software Architect is accountable that quality applications are developed to meet specified business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with software development/architecture
- Proficient with Java programming language
- Ability to manage projects
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Strong critical thinking and systematic problem solving skills
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours when needed
- Live or willing to relocate to the Kansas City area
- Familiarity with Healthcare
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing
- System Development, Framework Development, SQL, and web application experience
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Cerner - 2 years ago
Health care is too important to stay the same!
We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...