Clarabridge's sentiment and text analytics software enables companies to achieve a universal view of their customer feedback by transforming text-based customer feedback into valuable insight. When analysis includes as many listening posts as possible, companies gain a more universal view of the customer with qualitative analytics that can be utilized across the spectrum of departments in your organization.
With years of development invested in the Clarabridge ® sentiment and text analytics technology, we're the only company today with the qualifications to support enterprise-scale customer feedback initiatives. Clarabridge was founded with the simple premise of enabling companies to drive business value by looking at the customer holistically; pinpointing key experiences and issues; and helping everyone in your organization to take actions that make a difference.
The Software Architect will be designing and building enhancements to the Clarabridge suite of offerings, which include real time text analytics, social collaboration and engagement. In this role, the Software Architect will work as part of the Clarabridge product development team developing key enhancements that enable the company to leverage new technologies and continue to scale the Clarabridge solution. Additionally, the Software Architect will work directly with customers and partners to design custom integrations and build out Clarabridge’s partner ecosystem.
- Develop Integration framework to include Web Services, and plug-in approach for partner ecosystem
- Implement 3 rd party integrations
- Develop architecture for mobile application suite
- Provide oversight and mentorship to junior level developers
- 8+ years of professional software development experience, to include experience designing and implementing large distributed Java -based enterprise applications that are scalable, reliable and highly-available
- Strong Object Oriented design skills, understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
- Experience with server-side architectures and web application development utilizing Spring, Hibernate, Java /J2EE, REST/SOAP, Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge of database concepts and technologies particularly Oracle and PostgresSQL
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be able to change direction quickly based on business drivers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence technologists with respect to technology direction
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields and/or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in emerging technologies such as mobile, Hadoop\HBASE, and Lucene\Elastic Search is a plus
- Ideal candidate will have knowledge of natural language processing engines
Clarabridge - 20 months ago