We are currently hiring a
Dell’s Technology Experience team is defining the future software vision of client architectures and solutions for Dell clientproducts. This team is responsible for working with strategic marketing, engineering, and our experience teams to bring together solutions and capabilities that enable Dell’s customers to have unique and differentiated experiences. As a
member of the team, you will help set and define software architectures for future products.Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for working closely with technologists, advanced architecture, experience
design engineers and product marketing to define the software architecture for new solutions that potentially encompass
firmware, driver, middleware, application, user interface and cloud software layers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with planning and strategic marketing to identify specific business opportunities
- Interacting with the experience design team to refine the overall customer experience
- Identifying and driving solutions opportunities
- Identifying and working with software partners to assess technology and roadmaps for inclusion in future directions
- Defining the overall software architecture and working closely with engineering for implementation
- Development of Solution Architecture Specs
The successful candidate will possess expertise in:
The successful candidate with have proficiency in:
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in software development
- Experience in developing API frameworks and overall software architecture
- Understanding of the Microsoft Windows, Google Android and Linux application development environment
- Experience in other mobile application environments .
- Programming languages such as: C, C++, C#, objective C
- Published applications in mojo/enyo, Android, or Apple development frameworks a plus
- Previous experience in Software Architecture role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Life at Dell
Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:
Life at Dell
Dell Financial Services L.P. - 20 months ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...