Emtec, established in 1964, provides technology-empowered business solutions for world-class organizations in the enterprise, federal, state and local government, and education markets. With offices in 14 cities in the U.S., Canada and India, Emtec is big enough to address our client needs but small enough to care. Our local offices, highly-skilled associates, and global delivery capabilities ensure the accessibility and scale to align client’s technology solutions with their business needs. Emtec’s singular mission is to create “Clients for Life” - long-term relationships that deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value. Our offerings span the entire IT lifecycle: from Consulting through Packaged, Custom, and Cloud Applications as well as a variety of Infrastructure Services.
This position is in the Baltimore, MD.
The Software Architect will increase the technical expertise of the team as a whole by introducing new technologies and mentoring other team members. This is an opportunity to revolutionize charity by changing the face of giving.
Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
- 5+years of Architect, design, and develop core components and framework software for clients using Java, JPA, Servlets, SOAP, XML, JSP, and RMI
- 5+years of UML and design patterns, particularly Model-View-Controller.
- 5+years of experience to Create and understand Unified Modeling Language(UML) diagrams.
- Lead and coordinate technical activities and artifacts throughout projects
- Actively participate as a member of the Framework team in the construction of the framework for client applications.
- 11+years with Bachelors or 9+years with Master degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork.
- Ability to take a variety of tasks from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Strong presentation skills
Emtec is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Emtec, Inc. - 20 months ago