Division: Global Payment Solutions
Location: Norcross, GA
Global Payment Solutions provides solutions for ACH, treasury management, check capture, case management and resolution, float management, and enterprise content management (ECM) to the financial services industry. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery modes including software products, customer-funded development, alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services. The business also offers consulting services through the Payments Performance Management team.
Candidate will participate in architecture, development, testing, and support of middleware and web-enabled applications using a variety of technologies including webMethods and/or webLogic, Java, Mobile platforms, DB2, and Microsoft.
A strong background in Object Oriented design and development is required, as is a demonstrated ability to embrace and apply new technologies and concepts. Experience in Service Oriented Architecture is strongly preferred.
Must be conversant in current industry architectural standards and best practices and able to driving technical/architectural vision. Will investigate technology/industry trends and develop appropriate strategy, and will help lead projects throughout the complete development lifecycle.
Successful candidate will exhibit strong analysis and design skills as well as hands-on development/debug skills and a track record for delivering quality systems on time and within budget. Must be capable of mentoring other software developers in various roles.
Seeking career-minded, results-oriented Software Systems Architect who demonstrates excellent leadership, problem solving, and communication skills. Must be a strong team player with an experience base of 8 or more years in increasingly challenging assignments. Background should include design and development experience in production high transaction volume environments on multiple platforms, with exposure to b2b software systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline required
- At least 8 years’ experience with a major RDBMS
- At least 5 years' experience developing web-based applications
- Experience developing mobile platforms such as iOS/Android required
- Any experience with HTML5 is a plus
- Experience with webMethods/webLogic and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) implementations is preferred
- Strong knowledge of fundamental design practices, including SOA design principles and patterns is required
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities while working independently
- Interpersonal and relationship skills necessary to work with an integrated team of customers, product managers, implementation specialists and quality engineers
- Strong communication & presentation skills with ability to interact at all levels of the organization – internal and external
- Experience in the financial services industry is a strong plus
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 14 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...