GridPoint is looking for an experienced software architect to join our engineering team. We are a small company with a startup culture that has seen rapid expansion in the past year. We have product offerings in a wide range of exciting areas including electric vehicle management, energy management, solar integration, and more. This position is in the server team responsible for delivering the core services for all our products.
If youre passionate about
Then this might be the right job for you!
- Building a clean, efficient energy future
- Working with business, quality, and ops teams to deliver real customer/business value
- Learning about and using new technologies and taking on new technical challenges
- Working on cutting edge technologies
Deliver clear, well-communicated and complete design documents
- Mastery of analytical and problem solving skills, particularly those that apply to a "Big Data" environment
- Help the team come up with and implement scalable solutions for all of GridPoints data and analytics needs
- Collaborate effectively with other devs and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
- Required: Minimum of 3 5 years of experience as a software architect working on large scale systems handling big data
- Required: Minimum of 5 7 years of experience in Java development
- Required: Minimum 3 5 years of database development (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS-SQL, Oracle)
- Expert in Hibernate, Spring, Maven
GridPoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
Note: no unsolicited 3rd party resumes accepted
Gridpoint - 2 years ago
GridPoint is an established leader in smart energy solutions, providing Fortune 1000 enterprises, government agencies and utilities with the...