Join Quantenna Communications’ Software Development team as a Software Architect leading the development of software for state of the art WiFi SoCs.
Take on a role that includes both Leader and Implementation.
Software architect will work with cross-functional teams on software and chip architectures for next
generation 802.11ac MIMO chipsets.
Design high performance, scalable, and modular subsystems for 802.11ac standards based chipsets. Ability to work with the ASIC team to define new scalable SoC architectures. Ability to make existing SoC architectures scale to take on new emerging applications.
Develop advanced rate adaptation, power savings, and interference avoidance algorithms.
Develop advanced algorithms for moving massive amounts of data over Wi-Fi for Video and applications.
Develop core components of firmware, device driver and applications.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and reference the job title "Software Architect" in the subject.
- MS in EE, CE, CS or equivalent.
- 8+ year relevant firmware or embedded software development and debugging experience.
- Expertise in defining software branching strategies to allow teams to do concurrent development.
- Hands-on experience with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac SoC or product development.
- In depth knowledge of 802.11 and WiFi Alliance specifications, like 802.11ac and Hotspot 2.0
- Experience with Linux kernel and network device driver development.
- Knowledge of Linux Embedded Development and development of “bare metal” embedded software. Knowledge of both Linux technology and licensing required. Knowledge of WiFi Open Source projects like hostapd and open supplicants. Experience moving high data rates with a variety of hardware interfaces including PCIe.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Networking. Knowledge of Switching and interconnect architectures a plus.
- Understanding of how to lead the creation of common SDKs to meet the requirements of systems customers in
different market segments.
- Knowledge of Linux Embedded Development and development of “bare metal” embedded software. Knowledge of both Linux technology and licensing required. Knowledge of WiFi Open Source projects like hostapd and open supplicants.