RF Technologies is a manufacturer and solutions provider of radio frequency safety, risk management, and location systems for the health care and commercial/industrial marketplaces. Established in 1987, RF Technologies is a privately held, mid-stage growth company that excels in providing RF safety and security, and asset management solutions to niche markets, differentiating itself with technology innovation, quality implementation and customer service. The company's core businesses have focused on delivering risk and safety management products to the long-term care and hospital markets, and have 1000’s of installations. . PinPoint Technologies, a business unit of RF Technologies specializes in location based solutions as well as the fall alert products. Brand names include Sensatec, Help Alert and ExacTrack.
We are looking for the person who has developed and deployed programs in the Cloud. This person will be our Evangelist – not only developing ideas, but promoting and selling their ideas to our Executive Team. This person doesn’t follow the crowd, but wants to help drive the future of our company.
We need the person who knows the difference between inventing and innovating – you know what needs to be solved and can do it in creative and exciting ways.
The Software Architect will have the flexibility to design, develop, maintain and enhance new and existing applications for our core product lines. (The architecture is built upon Linux, C++, Java and HTML applications including cloud- and embedded computer-based components. The legacy database is based upon Microsoft SQL) The architect will also lead the design and development of new applications based upon Java/Rest SOA to provide total solutions for target markets. The FDA-compliant engineering process will include product requirements, design, development, verification, and support.
- Plan and conduct engineering research and design development on large Real-Time system projects – demonstrating a strong understanding of Real-Time systems.
- Provide active assistance with customer requirements definition and analysis
- Create and implement technology roadmaps
- Develop and deploy systems in the Cloud
- Assist with the technical presentation materials for customers.
Strongly recommended experience
- BSCE or BSCS
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- High-availability (HA) cloud server-based system (design, deployment, support)Technical project management: Source code control, peer reviews and bug tracking
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Embedded Linux
- Representational state transfer (REST)
- ASP.NET (C#)
- iOS app development
RF Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer