F5 Networks - Advanced R&D Technology Center – San Jose
This person will develop and assist in architecture of software and system solutions for F5 Networks' BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) security product. We are looking for a Principal Engineer level engineer responsible for entire product design and development.
- Perform in a Principal Engineer capacity on a project team providing technical leadership and guidance.
- Design and develop components for BIG-IP APM, from prototyping to delivering a complete module.
- Help mentor and teach other engineers in BIG-IP APM team as well as other teams.
- Discuss new designs/technology with other product module owners and help set the direction of F5's future product architecture.
- Work with customers, sales, support, and product management to create technologies that solve customer problems.
- Conduct internal and external presentations; communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- Bachelor degree in computer/engineering related field or equivalent work experience; Masters degree preferred
- 7+ years professional experience Linux/UNIX environment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in writing C/C++ code.
- Extensive understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of network security components and how they affect overall security architecture.
- Extensive knowledge in some of the following: LDAP, Active Directory, Kerberos, RSA SecurID, single sign-on (SSO).
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and layer 7 protocols.
- Strong knowledge of crypto technologies such as SSL/TLS.
- Good understanding of HW/SW interaction.
- Experience in assembly-level optimization.
- Ability to rapidly pick up new technologies.
- Conveys thoughts clearly in both written and verbal communications.
- Proven ability to deliver products with highest quality and on time.
- Experience working on complex products created by multiple teams.
- Demonstrable appreciation for user experience.
NASDAQ : FFIV
F5 Networks - 21 months ago
While you may not know it, you’re likely using F5 solutions in some of your daily activities, including online banking, trading...