The primary purpose of this position is to advance software quality throughout the company by maintaining software quality assurance standards and processes. This role develops, publishes, and implementations test plans for user end applications, writes and maintain test cases, develop automation scripts, published test results, and defines and tracks quality assurance metrics.
· Execute and refine test cases and test plans.
· Perform ad-hoc testing and create new test cases.
· Capture, analyze, and summarize results.
· Record and track issues using the Team Foundation Server.
· Regression test and close out fixed issues.
· Review, update, and expand internal instructional documentation.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalency required. College course work in computer science or other technical field preferred.
· Academic or commercial exposure to software development or software quality assurance.
· Experience using Windows and Mac operating systems.
· Experience using mobile devices (phones or tablets).
· Experience using or creating C# scripts.
· Experience using the Python programming language.
· Experience working with Web Services and APIs.
· Responsible, team-oriented, self-starter.
· Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Mobility: Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Physical Requirements: Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Environmental Conditions: Usual office setting.