The Software Change Requests (SCR) Coordinator is an entry-level position that adheres to the guidelines presented in current SOPs to assist with the completion of Software Change Requests. This position c reates, monitors, documents, and processes client requests for software change requests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, monitors, documents, and processes in a timely and responsible manner Client Requests for Software Change Requests
- Ensures that consistent standard documentation, pricing, and routing methods are followed
- Communicates with Accounting Department documenting all SCR ramifications that impact billing including change in the scope of the SCR, approved discounts on the SCR, and any reclassification of an issues as internally sponsored
- Maintains formal records and coordinates communication throughout the life cycle of the Software Change Requests (SCR). Receives and processes SCR's according to approved guidelines and procedures. Forwards PO and billing related material to Accounting Department
- Follows up on required milestone tasks associated with software upgrade as well as requested quotes
- Coordinates delivery dates of functionality that meets the SCR to insure client expectations are met
- Provides regular status updates to affected AEs, Project Managers, and to the Director of R&D regarding pending and in-process SCR's
- Communicates with the MME Coordinator to insure MME processing reflects the appropriate SCR priorities
- Complies with all approved procedures, directives and guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
A High School diploma and currently enrolled in a degree program is required. An Associate's Degree is preferred.
3+ years experience working in an administrative assistant capacity. Previous training/experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Project).
- Excellent business communication, technical writing and grammar skills
- Ability to listen to others and record their comments and respond appropriately
- Ability to work independently while performing effectively in a team environment
- Ability to complete work assignments on time
- Ability to work effectively under stress
- Ability to keep assigned work organized and easily referenced
SCC Soft Computer offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to meet the needs of our employees. Our benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, flexible spending plans, 401(k), vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, a subsidized lunch program and much more!
SCC Soft Computer has been a leading laboratory information systems (LIS) vendor since 1979. Over the years, the Company has earned an...