* Develop plug-ins for jQuery for internal use
* Architect reusable functional components for use across our global sites (i.e. form validations, form business logic, etc)
* Optimize everything for speed, speed, speed. Know the script engines in each browser and their weaknesses
* Be offended by and eliminate any and all sub-standard code
* Write HTML and CSS templates for internal use
* Experience with jQuery and jQuery plug-in development
* Ajax development experience
* Strong knowledge of client-side code optimization and performance engineering
* Up-to-date familiarity with emerging W3C standards (HTML5, CSS3, etc)
* Extensive knowledge of cross-browser support and minutiae
* Above-average understanding of HTML and CSS and their cross-browser intricacies.
Catalytic Software - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...