Our client's game services development team is looking for a qualified SDE candidate for data architecture and web services development. They are specifically looking for candidates with a technical background and an aptitude for big-data storage and large-scale, cloud-based systems. The candidate will be responsible for owning the development of feature areas, implementing and executing automated testing, writing design documentation, and debugging and investigating issues.
• At least 3 years’ experience with C#, Java, Python or some other high-level programming language
• 3+ years of extensive software development experience in web services: backend or mid-tier
• Very Strong coding, algorithm design, debugging skills
• Strong problem-solving skills, with a knack for solving difficult technical challenges
• A passion for creating quality gaming and entertainment experiences
• BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
The ideal candidate will also have:
• Experience building large-scale services or client-server applications
• Experience with Windows Azure (and Azure Storage) or other cloud computing platforms
• Experience building RESTful Web Services
Catalytic Software - 12 months ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...