This is the Feature Team that focuses on supporting our client’s Web Services and Content. This candidate will be responsible for developing existing manual test cases to automated tests, for the testing of a brand new feature for our client’s app store. We are looking for this candidate to be a strong programmer, along with a keen eye for debugging. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you meet these qualifications!
• Execute WSC manual (and sometimes automation) test jobs/scenarios for the DTP/MTP runs.
• Improve code coverage by automating WSC scenarios that are identified by the feature owners.
• Responsible for design, implementation and troubleshooting of automation tools/frameworks
• Analyzes root causes for test failures and proposes solutions
• Designs and implements solutions to fix test failures
• Enhances test reliability and effectiveness
• Identifies, reports inefficiencies in test tools/procedures
• Designs and implements solutions to improve efficiency
• Proficient in application of computer science principles (including design patterns, algorithms, and debugging) to improve effectiveness in everyday work
• Previous enterprise level testing experience
• Ability to read and write C++/C#
• Previous automation development experience
• High level debugging ability
• In-depth SDLC knowledge
• Working knowledge of computer hardware and network protocols
• WTT, Product Studio, Atlas
• Proven design, development and test skills with experience shipping application or system software
• 2+ year industry development experience in C/C++/C# with strong programming and debugging skills
• Ability to learn new technology areas quickly; Understand and debug existing code
• Specific projects may require knowledge of low level system development, protocols, distributed systems, multi-threaded development etc.
Catalytic Software - 18 months ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...