Our client has a project underway which needs testers as the developers on the team are tired of doing so. If you are an experianced SDET then send us your resume today so you can help these guys out! Looking for candidates who can help build out automation. The end goal is to couple this with formally test the product mainly from an end user perspective.
Expecting this tester to come in and work with the existing team to test the product for priority zero functionality, will need to verify no new issues have been created to other features / regression testing and after that the priority is to do general testing around the product. They will need to analyze the tests that they currently have (about 100,000) and realize that there are infinite combinations so how best to test and maximize the testing process through automation as much as possible. There is some automation structure in place, this tester will piggy back on that infrastructure and build out based on what is needed.
1.) C# - minimum 3 years
3.) Testing – at least 3 years and through multiple lifecycles end to end
4.) Automation – must have experience creating and modifying automation for testing
5.) SQL – queries is needed
Strongly Prefer: someone who has worked on a tools development team – they seem to have a better understanding of the environment
++ Agile experience would be great – they are moving in that direction, although they are not there yet.
1) It will be expected that this person can work independently and is a self-starter and self-motivated
2) Able to deal with ambiguity – will be looking for solutions not someone who asks what is next or how do they do “x”
3) Must understand that they will be the advocate for testing the product and need to be able to drive the process
4) Looking for someone who understands that there are always more than one way to do something…not looking for someone who says “this is the only way to do it” or “this is how it has always been done”
5) Maturity to vet out solutions
6) Must be adaptable and flexible
Catalytic Software - 2 years ago
Catalytic has helped some of the world's leading brands in the Communications, Media, and Technology industries develop the products,...