Be part of a world class team of engineers helping to create and enhance our exceptionally popular products and product feature sets. Since we are an agile midsized company, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on product quality, test tools, test processes and product features. We are looking for motivated and passionate Software Engineers to work with the development and testing teams to further grow and enhance our automation test coverage.
We are an exciting place to work! Our employees love their jobs here and not only make new friends and associates with other colleagues, but also get to work on cutting edge products that are helping consumers make better and more informed choices about their biggest investments. Additionally our management team is committed to creating a vibrant and supportive work place. We are a company where everyone will know your name and recognize your contributions.
Our Software Engineers working in QA are passionate about product quality while controlling and reducing test costs and test cycle time.
- Develop and enhance test automation frameworks and tools.
- Lead test efforts, and explore new test automation tools and methods.
- Own the investigation, reporting and tracking of defects for middle tier and backend components.
- Create test plans, set up test environments, develop automated tests, execute and maintain automated test suites, and analyze testing results.
- Work closely with Dev and PM as part of one or more feature teams.
- Work independently, multi-task, self-direct and focus on results.
- Leverage excellent oral and written communication skills.
...if you are interested and qualified for one of our three roles, please apply as soon as possible. We'll contact you immediately with the next steps for consideration as we're looking to hire as soon as you are able to start.
- Five (5) or more years of development experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience in one or more of the following areas
- Functional testing in a multi-tiered distributed networking environment
- Testing relational databases and related stored procedures
- Testing data warehouse applications
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent programming and/or scripting skills in at least one of the following languages: Python (preferred), C/C++, .Net, and Java
- Experience working on Unix / Linux
- We will also consider just-out-of-college computer science graduates with previous internship experience in testing
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...