A Marietta Technology company has full-time openings for ENTRY level, tech-savvy, software designers. Work normal hours in an energetic, multi-cultural, creative, casual environment. There are many reasons to join our company. Apply now if you meet these qualifications!
- Examine competitor offerings to uncover feature gaps in our products,
- Research product requirements online and through interviews with internal staff, clients, and prospects,
- Define functional and UI specifications for the development team, and
- Consult with sales on missed opportunities and feature justification.
- Tasteful eye for smart design and ergonomics,
- Precision of mind, focused, with excellent reading comprehension ability,
- Pro in web research and Microsoft products like Word, Excel, and Powerpoint,
- Enjoys research, writing and communicating ideas in simple ways,
- Focuses on details to guarantee work quality and accuracy,
- Stays cool and applies creative solutions when faced with challenges,
- Works well alone or supervised,
- Curiosity and drive to learn new things and cool techie stuff,
- Quick ability to redirect focus on new priorities, and
- Manages time with good organizational skills.
Must Meet One of the Following:
- Previous experience in software product design,
- Tech-savvy hobbyist who proves interested in technology, computer programming, database technology, cloud computing, etc.
- Expertise in Visio, Photoshop, Gimp, or Cacoo.
Since 1993, Nuesoft Technologies Inc. has been the leading provider of Internet-based practice management solutions for physicians' offices, billing companies and university health centers. Nuesoft was one of the first companies to pioneer software as a service (SaaS) and has the datacenter facilities to support secure and HIPAA-compliant application hosting. Currently the company has an established U.S. customer base of more than 15,000 users in all 50 states – including 7,000 medical providers from nearly 100 specialties. Nuesoft also serves as an independent clearinghouse, processing 3.5 million claims transactions per year.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in fields like Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, or Industrial Design preferred
- Graduating seniors, part-time graduate students, and military vets welcome
Only qualified LOCAL applicants need apply.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com