Job ID #: 22345
Company : Classic Vacations
Location : USA - CA - San Jose
Functional Area : Technology
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelor of Science
Experience Required : 3-5 Years
Relocation Provided : No
Classic Vacations, the luxury travel division of Expedia, is looking for a Software Developer in our San Jose location! The job responsibilities are:
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle; including scope identification, requirements gathering, solution design, custom development, testing, implementation, training, and support as required with peer and manager support.
- Provide improvements to solutions for a given problem.
- Resolve problems and roadblocks as they occur with help from peers or managers. Follow through on details and drives issues to closure with help from peers or managers.
- Support development of documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with and learn from all members of technical staff.
- Learn to contribute to requirement definition process.
- Assist with judgment calls with peer and manager input/assistance.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, travel discounts and more!
- Good knowledge of English
- 3 + years experience in software development using C++ or C# (must be demonstrable)
- Technical analysis and object oriented programming
- PHP knowledge is a plus
- OS: Windows
- Database: MySql, Microsoft SQL
Classic is the premier provider of luxury travel to Hawaii, Mexico, Caribbean, Europe, Tahiti, Fiji and Canada. Classic prides itself on having the best product in the travel industry. We have many long term employees due to our terrific environment and fun work atmosphere. Please check out our website at www.classicvacations.com.
Expedia - 2 years ago
These days, expediting your vacation begins online. As the market leader in online travel services (ahead of rivals Orbitz, Priceline, and...