Mid-level software developer to support InnoVision’s spectral product portal development activities, including the design, development, creation, and configuration of existing and new DoD and IC portals for full spectrum data management, discovery and dissemination, process management and exploitation services. The developer will work with algorithm and analytical tool developers, data providers and portal customers to provide a Web interface for the management, discovery, dissemination, processing, and visualization of full spectrum data and provide updates and maintenance to the existing FSIMS code.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 3 years experience in software development (e.g., C, C++, Java).
- Knowledge of Java programming, Linux, and web services development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to interact and effectively communicate with a wide variety of scientists, engineers, and end users.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- NGA experience.
- Familiar with the InnoVision Web services backbone.