Provides Junior, Mid, Senior and Expert levels of support.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following:
• Support in the design, development, maintenance and enhancement of software solutions and reports, as well as writes technical specifications and user documentation for all programming work.
• Meet with customers to discuss specific software needs.
• Analyze and investigate problems that have been reported by client and document the results.
• Perform maintenance of programs and correct defects that have been identified and suggest solutions to defects and problems that may have been detected.
• MUST be a US Citizen
• Successful candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting employment.
• Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
• Coursework in Object-Oriented Programming
• Coursework in scripting languages
• Experience or coursework in Microsoft Server
• Experience or coursework in Visual Basic
• Experience or coursework in SQL Database
• Experience in PowerShell
• Experience in MS Server 2003/2008
• Experience in Visual Studio 2010
• Experience in SQL Server 2005
• CompTIA Security+ certification
Education and/or Experience
Level 1 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with two years of relevant experience.
Level 2 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with four years of relevant experience.
Level 3 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with six years of relevant experience.
Level 4 – Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college/university with eight years of relevant experience.
MS certification for Server 2003 and Security+ will be required at or soon after employment. Previous experience working with and installation of NIAPS is a plus.
Salary Range: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Benefits: PPO HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL, GROUP LIFE, 401K, SHORT/LONG TERM DISABILITY, PERSONAL TIME-OFF (PTO) AND PAID HOLIDAYS
*All resume submissions must provide personal email for correspondence.