Job Title: Software Developer
Job ID: 241513
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology. With approximately 23,000 employees, Unisys serves commercial organizations and government agencies throughout the world.
Day to Day Work
Provides senior project leadership experience and senior technical development and system design skills. Responsible for designing and creating technical specifications from functional specifications for complex development projects; analyze the impacts of vendor-provided updates and upgrades to the system; program solutions using JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE). Provides production support by analyzing, designing, programming, and testing solutions to complex production problems. Develops test scenarios and test cases. Corrects data in critical situations.
Required Education and Experience:
Experience applying broad management skills and specialized functional and technical expertise to lead information systems projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Engineering, or a computer-related field.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, an additional four (4) years of relevant experience with object-oriented design and development with strong JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and EJB background can be substituted.
- Five (5) years of experience developing web applications utilizing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, and Web Services at an enterprise level;
- Three (3) years of experience with configuration management technologies such as Redmine, Subversion, or STAT;
- Five (5) years experience in developing, prototyping, testing solutions for information systems implementation;
- Three (3) years of experience developing JAVA Enterprise Edition (J2EE) web applications utilizing relational database technologies such as Oracle.
- Experience with unit testing IT applications.
- Two (2) years of experience using ORACLE and SQL commands.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M/F/D/V.
Security Clearance Requirement
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Candidates must have a demonstrated level of expertise performing these duties within the intelligence community.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...