2012 Technology Council of Maryland's Government Contractor of the Year
- Support the design and planning of architecture to support goals of the project
- Ability to support development and test of end-to-end Software/Web Applications
- Support enforcement of software development standards and best practices
- Proactively communicates with the development, QA teams and management to anticipate configuration management issues/processes
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations Agile project lifecycle
- BS/MS in Engineering or Computer Science
- 7+ related industry experience
- Electrical Engineering background and understanding
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary engineering teams
- Certifications: SOA and WSO2
2012 Fantastic 50 Vanguard Award - Virginia's fastest growing technology company
Agilex Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/V/D.
Agilex - Realize the Value of Information
Agilex is changing the game in the enterprise IT services business by bringing together some of the most noteworthy professionals in...