Ayasdi is looking for a talented software developer to lead the development of a continuous, automated monitoring infrastructure for our backend infrastructure. At Ayasdi we bring a pioneering approach to automatically discover insights from complex data. Founded in 2008 after a decade of research at Stanford, DARPA, and NSF, Ayasdi uses Topological Data Analysis (TDA) to reinvent how we find knowledge from data without asking questions, writing queries or code. We’re building a platform to solve some of the world’s most complex data problems, are well funded by top-tier VCs and have a passionate team with a great culture. The ideal candidate will be:
To all recruitment agencies: Ayasdi does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to the Ayasdi (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Ayasdi employees. Ayasdi will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Responsible for design and development of monitoring solutions to help ensure our engineering, release operations and product teams are data driven
- 4+ years of relevant experience with creating tools and dashboards
- Experienced with python, PHP and other scripting languages, messaging systems (zeromq), protocol buffers.
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Self starter with the ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree in CS or EE; Graduate degree(s) preferred
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Ayasdi - 22 months ago