The Software Developer supports the implementation of Bracket’s products and services to meet customer’s needs. Working with the Technical Delivery team and Client Services this position implements assigned configuration and development tasks, performs unit testing, and documents their work according to accepted quality principles and supports testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
Configuration and Development
• Develops and maintains project specific configurations and customizations.
• Work directly with the client or with Business System Analyst (BSA) to prepare, adapt, or agree on all specifications provided.
• Working with the Technical Delivery and Client Services team, gains an understanding of design patterns, principles and standards to be followed in implementing assigned tasks.
• Understands and follows all coding standards.
• Creates robust, well documented code
• Creates database objects as required.
• Completes unit testing and peer review documentation as required.
• Integrates implemented code and database objects into release application. Performs smoke testing for released application as required.
• Supports all phases of testing by efficiently diagnosing and resolving defects.
• Support test script development and performance of user acceptance testing. Participate in all post live study changes including risk assessment, specifications, testing, and interactions with study team for shared activities.
• Other project work as assigned.
• Efficiently and effectively diagnoses and resolves defects.
• Identifies areas of the application impacted by the resolution and works with BSA and/or Software Test Engineer to define test cases required for the resolution.
• Completes all required change control documentation including updates to design and other technical documents as required.
• Deploys resolution to testing and production environment as required.
• Consults with Product Innovation team on defects that impact core product
Quality System Responsibilities
• Performs all work in accordance with documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Working Instructions.
• Adheres to Good Clinical Practices (GCP), 21 CFR Part 11 and other regulatory requirements as required.
Skills & Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Demonstrated experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelors Degree.
* Two to four years experience professionally programming.
* Experience with some or all of the following technologies:
* Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, MySQL or other relational databases including stored procedures, views and triggers
* Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting tool
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010,
* Web page design and/or Windows application design
* Object Relational Mapping (OR/M), MVC, MEF, Unity Framework, and Dependency Injection (DI) is a plus
* Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Subversion or other source control product
* Experience estimating development and support tasks.
* Familiarity with 21 CFR Part 11 or experience in a regulated environment desirable.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with Company match, life insurance, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Bracket - 17 months ago
Founded in 2011, Bracket is the union of United BioSource Corporation's (UBC) Specialty Clinical Services and Clinical Technologies...