Carpathia Hosting is a leading provider of managed hosting services - delivering secure, reliable and compliant IT infrastructure and management for some of the world’s most demanding enterprises and federal agencies.
We are an innovative company focusing on our core competency of secure, reliable, and unique customer-driven solutions, using innovative technology to drive value and a user experience second to none in the industry. We are the only hosting services provider that delivers custom colocation, managed services and cloud in a single, integrated, fully-scalable data center footprint. This maximizes our customer’s investment and eliminates the dangers of being forced into a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution.
Develop and maintain Confluence, JIRA and SugarCRM extensions/plug-ins and contribute to other software development projects.
- Implement new or extend existing plugins and integrate third party plugins in JIRA/Confluence
- Administer the JIRA and Confluence instances on a day to day basis including performance tuning/scaling the instances
- Develop new, custom SugarCRM modules and maintain existing module code
- Integrate SugarCRM with other third-party and proprietary tools
- Develop Perl scripts to help support our internal tools and processes
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify, document and implement new JIRA/Confluence and SugarCRM features
- Lead and provide technical assistance during major JIRA, Confluence and SugarCRM upgrades
- Translate Use Case Requirements, technical specifications and design into code
- Formally document and track issues/defects
- Practice configuration management methodologies, utilizing SVN (Subversion) for version control
To apply for this position, please contact email@example.com .
- At least 5-6 years of experience developing with Java and PHP
- Ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies and programming languages
- Perl experience recommended
- Object Oriented Development experience
- Experience with revision control systems, such as CVS or SVN
- Experience working with relational databases
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database schema design
- Ability to work on a team to help to identify use cases and requirement
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to work well independently, as well as within a team environment
To learn more about Carpathia Hosting, Inc. please visit our website at www.carpathia.com .
Carpathia Hosting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Carpathia - 8 months ago
Carpathia Corporation is the parent company for two complementary businesses: AC Lordi Consulting and Peopleflex Accounting Professionals....