At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Software Developer in Herndon, VA.
Primary Responsibilities: Provides support to the Department of Interior on developing information technology solutions that aid information collection, analysis and reporting of incident information from three inter-related activities: law enforcement, security and emergency management.
• B.S. degree in a technical field, e.g., Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
• 1-6 years of applicable experience.
• Strong communication skills a must.
• Experience with software development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Configuration Management) in an agile development environment.
• Experience developing reports using PowerBuilder DDW and SQL.
• At least five years of experience creating XSLT to transform XML formatted data.
• At least three years of experience creating SQL queries.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new skills and apply them to technology development.
Clearance: Secret clearance is preferred but not required.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2013-0058
Concurrent Technologies Corporation - 6 months ago