At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Software Developer in Washington, D.C.
• Provides support to the Peace Corps on core service areas, such as delivering data management services, implementing improved reports management support, deploying and integrating SharePoint solutions, analyzing existing systems and processes, and developing/implementing system solutions.
• B.S. Degree in a Technical Field, e.g. Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
• 1-6 years of applicable experience.
• Strong communication skills a must.
• Experience developing, testing, and deploying database based software solutions.
• Experience with software development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Configuration Management) in an agile development environment.
• Experience developing applications using one or more of the following technologies: PowerBuilder, C#, ASP.Net and VB.Net.
• Experience in developing web services that connect to SharePoint and other platforms using technologies Web Services Description Language WSDL (or other protocols) and formats such as format (e.g., SOAP messages, typically conveyed using HTTP with an XML serialization in conjunction with other web-related standards).
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2013-0045
Concurrent Technologies - 10 months ago