Discover the opportunity of a lifetime.
Join an outstanding team that offers exciting job opportunities with the goal of providing
the absolute best support to our customers.
We are currently seeking a Software Developer for the creation of new software products and services, and/or the re-factoring of existing ingestion services in support of an enterprise-wide ingestion effort. The candidate will participate directly in all phases of the project life cycle, including integration engineering, documentation, writing installation guides, writing test plans, CM, and end-to-end testing with other corporate systems and components. This person will work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors as well as represent the ingestion project team effectively in collaboration with other projects.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or experience that would provide equivalent knowledge.
• Minimum 3 years development experience using Java
• Experience working with UNIX and/or Linux Operating Systems Experience
• Experience with prominent CM and collaboration tools such as Subversion, Eclipse, customer reporting database, and SharePoint
• Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical staff and non-technical supervisors in both written and oral form.
• Ability to translate user requirements into technical designs .
• Ability to work in diverse, fast-paced team environment including an integrated team of staff and contractors, including the ability to take direction from other contractors.
• Ability to juggle competing priorities.
• Ability to support a 24x7 Enterprise system and carry a pager periodically
• Experience working with XML, XSL, XSLT to represent and transform data.
• Minimum 1 year experience with deployed production systems, preferably involving ingestion
• Familiarity with shell scripting language, e.g. C shell or BASH or PERL.
• Experience using Agile development methods.
• Prior community experience with of enterprise data ingestion and extract-transform-load ( ETL) including data cataloging, data tracking, how ingestion interacts with data layer and interfacing applications, and data recall processing.
• Familiar with message or customer cable formats.
• Experience providing development support to enterprise class applications with multiple system interfaces.
You must have a current and active TS/SCI w CI or FS Poly security clearance for this position.
Our corporate culture promotes a healthy work/life balance.
DigiFlight’s competitive benefits package allows employees to manage their personal and
professional portfolios through a variety of features and programs.
Our benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account , Paid Time Off
( PTO), 10 paid holidays, Tuition Education Assistance, Professional Development, 401 ( k)
retirement plan, Life insurance and short- and long-term disability insurance, Employee
Referral Program .
DigiFlight, Inc. ( DFI) is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
DigiFlight, Inc. - 2 years ago