Digium*, Inc., the Asterisk* Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source telephony software. Since its founding in 1999, Digium has become the open source alternative to proprietary communication providers, with offerings that cost as much as 80 percent less. Digium offers Asterisk software free to the open source community and offers Switchvox, Digium's Unified Communications solution to power a broad family of products for small, medium and large businesses. The company's product line includes a wide range of telephony hardware and software to enable resellers and customers to implement turnkey VoIP systems or to design their own custom communications solutions. At Digium, we're changing the way businesses communicate.
Duties of Postion:
* design and develop software components for scalable web-based infrastructure
* develop tests and automation tools supporting software components
* participate in code and design reviews
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years of experience writing code
* Mastery of at least one programming language
* History with notable contribution as a developer on a project
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Source code management including git
* Solid understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, packet capturing, protocol analysis)
* Linux and open source environments
* Large scale web deployments
* VoIP, media streaming, and/or telephony
* Familiar with Agile development and test processes
* Familiar with C/C++
* A track record of being generally awesome
Digium®, Inc., the Asterisk® Company, created, owns and is the innovative force behind Asterisk, the most widely used open source...