ExterNetworks is an established provider of IT and Telecom services, offering companies network solutions, Onshore -Offshore Project delivery services, Talent Acquisition with excellent Client satisfaction. We provide services across all regions in the USA. We are operating in a highly technical, competitive dynamic and fast paced industry. We are staffed with highly skilled, experienced people who have multidisciplinary experience and backgrounds. Our major competitive value lies in our people. We are aggressive in our goal of attracting the best with an exceptional employee experience. We provide a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive compensation packages. See more at http://www.externetworks.com/
- Project Name: Access Optimization
Project Description: The candidate for Analytical Software Developer position must have a MS degree (from accredited US institutions or foreign institutions independently verified by certified boards) in engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, or other relevant sciences. The candidate will be responsible for requirements gathering and analysis, design, development, testing and debugging of analytical, mathematical programming, optimization and decision support systems. Additionally, the candidate will work with a large amount of data from diverse, complex and frequently unrelated sources but be able to perform data analyses/mining, data cleansing and integration with little or no guidance. The candidate should have experience in telecommunications and development of work-flow management, financial analysis and business monitoring web based applications. The candidate will be responsible for working with large teams, gather requirements, develop methodologies, prepare application design and lead the development effort for application implementation. .
- Job Description: This position is for an Analytical Software Developer to design and develop tools for Access Optimization projects. This includes the development of the necessary strategies, methods, and algorithms for data analysis, data management, optimization, statistical analysis, progress metrics development, milestone monitoring and work-flow management. Skills required include:
- •Strong expertise in data analysis, work-flow design, process monitoring, simulation, optimization.
- •Hands-on expertise in using data analysis tools such as SAS and rapid development/deployment of networked IT applications to support business decision-making.
- • Capability to work with large groups, determine user requirements and lead development of prototype web-based applications to meet these requirements.
- •Strong consulting and communication skills, including team management and facilitation, customer/user requirements development, strategic planning, and training.
- •Knowledge of CPLEX/AMPL, ARENA, and SAS
- Skills Inventory Skill Experience Need
- 1) Oracle SQL and PLSQL Expert Required
- 2) Statistical Techniques Expert Required
- 3) MS in OR/Engineering/Math or related field Expert Required
- 4) Data Mining Expert Required
- 5) Simulation Expert Required
- 6) Math Programming Expert Required
- 7) SAS Expert Required
- 8) ARENA Expert Required
- This job with AT&T in MIDDLETOWN, NJ. . 37169