Famigo is a startup company based out of the Austin Technology Incubator. We're a small team of highly dedicated people, and we're all passionate about everything Famigo. It's our mission to make mobile technology work for families.
We currently need a motivated person to help expand the backend and web portal for the Famigo Sandbox platform. We are always pushing the limits on how the Sandbox helps families, so it is constantly evolving. You would be expected to review and influence ongoing design, standards and methods of our engineering process.
There's a huge opportunity for a smart self-starter to make a difference within this company and an equally outsized opportunity to learn the mobile technology business from a highly knowledgeable team. The right candidate will have plenty of room to grow within a rapidly expanding company.
- 3+ years programming experience with progaming languages,specifically Python
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data sctructures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- Experience in the use of Git and integration of Git into engineering nd operational work-flows
- Expert in writing software, packaging it, and deploying it into a fully utomated environment
Expert in the deployment of web-sites and web-based services into a production environment
Proficient in the use and deployment of databases, PostgreSQL & MongoDB experience is preferred
A passion for great user experiences across users of all ages
- Incredible work ethic
- The desire to produce great code
- Sense of humor
- Appetite for tacos
- Experience with jenkins
- Experience with Chef
- Experience with Java, Scala, Ruby, etc
- Experience with Solr, Redis, MemcacheD, celery
- Experience with Big Data tools e.g. Hadoop
- Experience with Android development
- Expereicne with iOS development
Competitive salary + equity + benefits.
If you're interested, submit an application along with some samples of your work.
Famigo - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Famigo will never, never distribute your information without your direct permission.
We made this promise and all of Famigo's Promises...