Fetch Logistics, Inc is looking for a creative and passionate software developer/network engineer to join our team of sharp and diverse I.T. professionals. Fetch Logistics, Inc. is a rapidly growing non-asset based third party logistics provider who embraces the importance of continuous technological advancement. As a software developer at Fetch Logistics you would be given the freedom to exercise your creativity and knowledge in order to help design and create our industry-leading applications. You would be given the opportunity to advance your knowledge of software development while making an impact on an innovative industry.
Some of the job responsibilities will include:
New development in C# as well as maintenance of legacy VB6 code. Existing core application is a C#/VB6 client/server application, running on a MS SQL & MySQL back-end, supported by various VB6 and .NET batch programs Maintenance and development of web services to support said application Occasionally troubleshoot hardware and software for workstations and servers as necessary
o Active Directory, ASP.NET Web Services, Mono, MS Exchange, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Subversion, Telephony
- At least two years of professional programming experience with some experience in C#, VB6 and SQL
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, associate’s degree required
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Setup and administration of Linux servers
- Network design & troubleshooting
- Experience with the following technologies is preferred but not required:
- Strong ability to solve technical problems
- Skilled at finding and correcting software bugs
- Capable of quickly changing your mental focus in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accommodate occasional on-call and after-hours support when necessary
Fetch Logistics is a leading non-asset based third party logistics provider started in Amherst, NY in 1997 by two friends in a basement. Our talented team of inside sales representatives works with distributors and manufacturers to assess their transportation needs for the product that they produce and then find the dependable and safe carriers to haul that freight. Basically, this means we find transportation solutions for our customers so they do not have to. We provide our employees with technology, training and a relaxed, fun work environment, which helps us succeed in this growing industry.
Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance Short term and long term disability 401(k) options Paid holidays and time off Volunteer opportunities Casual dress Company activities including sports teams, cookouts and participation in local events
If you want to work for a growing company likes ours please email your resume to Techjobs@fetchlogistics.com .
Founded in 1997, Fetch Logistics, Inc. is a leading non-asset based third party transportation service provider. We service a wide range of...