Do you like solving real world issues with code ?
Are you interested in working at a fast growing company, that does not just use the buzz word "big data" but actually has big data?
Are you ready to challenge yourself, and have a career, not just another job?
Right now, we are looking for an experienced LAMP stack developer to join our close knit team. We move quickly with very fast iteration cycles and frequent releases, we pride ourselves in things like 100% code coverage and A+'s on Y-Slow. To be successful within our team it is vital that you are flexible and able to work within a rapidly changing environment, from backend to frontend you must love web development.
Experience supporting high traffic web properties is a big plus, experience with noSql technologies is a plus, experience with hadoop is also a plus.
You Should Be:
- A LAMP super star with experience using the Zend Framework
- A veteran web programmer with multiple years of creating real world solutions
- Ready for an Agile like work environment
- Self-directed and able to lead small project teams
- Eager to build the next big thing and obsessed with greatness!
- An individual with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- A highly adaptable problem solver with proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience
Tools You Get to Play With:
- Dual Monitors on a brand new Dell or Mac
- Databases with BILLIONS of rows
- TONS of high-end Linux servers
- Unlimited Beverages (like caffeine?) and Snacks
- Arcade Area, Weight Room, Slide, Nerf Wars
- Areas most comprehensive benefits package
IntegraClick - 20 months ago