We have an immediate position available for Software Developer in our Kansas City, MO office.
This position will be responsible for creating and supporting web-based business solutions for our clients.
- Develop website applications in ASP.Net
- Develop code to support our Umbraco CMS tool
- Develop code to support our Ektron CMS tool
- Develop and maintain SQL databases
- Perform maintenance on current websites
- Develop HTML code to support creative work
- Understand and follow the established project development process
- Understand the client’s business issues as well as the client’s individual needs and help develop solutions to meet those needs
- Complete accurate, daily time sheets
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and Web designs
- Participate in client calls
- Ensure adhesion to strategic direction
Preferred Skills / Abilities
- Min. 5 years of commercial development experience
- Min. 3 years ASP.Net development (C#, ASP.Net and ADO.Net)
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Experience developing components and web services
- E-commerce experience
- Strong knowledge OO Programming and Database Architecture
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to project manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Must work well in a team environment
- Understanding of n-tier development model
This position reports to the Director of Technology.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Carla Brown, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com .
MMGY Global - 21 months ago