Our client, PlayerScale, is currently expanding at a rapid pace while undergoing a major reboot based on their platform for games that was recently acquired.
We're looking for smart, self-driven and talented developers to help us make the best platform for casual, social, and mobile games even better. In fact, we're trying to build a team of only talented and experienced developers, so you won't have to deal with side effects caused by junior developers.
The ideal candidate will have
- Has experience with non-web based programming, like games programming, exotic concurrency models, functional programming, server programming or compiler techniques.
- Is fluent in multiple different programming languages (Experience with Cassandra, MySQL, or Memcached, and Clojure is preferred.)
- Has his/her own open source projects
- Contributes to the industry via sites such as Github or StackOverflow
- Works deliberately and effectively with a clear target, rather than hectically and confused about the final destination.
- 20 months ago - save job