Responsibilities Working on both the front and back of a variety of applications. Applications such as www.jwt.com, a corporate intranet, media transcoding, document management, corporate communications, user directory integration, SSO, etc.
Requires a developer who enjoys variety and can manage their time efficiently.
Demonstrate knowledge and enjoyment of working on all aspects of a web application
Can you articulate why a given database should be chosen for a particular application?
Can you speak to a front-end Java Script code management Optimization?
- 3+ years of experience building websites and applications
- Strong programming experience in an additional language. Java Preferred.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Solid understanding of databases. Relational, Document, Graph.
- Experience with templating languages
- Understanding of modern vs. legacy browsers with polyfills
- Knowledge of version control systems. Preferably Git.
- Ability to see a feature from start to finish. Testing included. Empathy for end user experience.
- Comfortable working on a command line.
- comfortable being managed remotely
- Ability to learn new technologies in a short amount of time
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize and deliver on commitments.